Crashed my bird:(

Reaction score
So it's my turn :(

I have crashed my p3p when using smart modes. Bird hit concrete post and fell of to a concreet stairs :(

The bird still works though. To this day i am wondering why havent i switched to "p" ehh

Here are the damages
+battery :(

Attachments

• 20160507_180857.jpg
    20160507_180857.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 624
  • PhotoPictureResizer_160507_180806022.jpg
    PhotoPictureResizer_160507_180806022.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 608
  • 20160507_165212.jpg
    20160507_165212.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 651
  • 20160507_165319.jpg
    20160507_165319.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 622
  • 20160507_164512.jpg
    20160507_164512.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 611
That blows man. Sorry to see. I just got mine. It was a wrecked P3A that was pretty much a ton of broken plastic. Gimbal cable was torn as well. I repaired what I could and ended up with a $150 P3A, next thing i know i'm $300-400 deep in replacement parts/accessories and it spontaneously flipped when doing a fast stop and crashed into the ground and snapped the new shell again. Lucky the gimbal has made it. I'm one to try to fix anything. Hopefully you can do the same with this. Maybe some JB weld could fix that. Not sure of the makeup of that metal. Some really good 2 part epoxies could work as well.

That blows man. Sorry to see. I just got mine. It was a wrecked P3A that was pretty much a ton of broken plastic. Gimbal cable was torn as well. I repaired what I could and ended up with a $150 P3A, next thing i know i'm $300-400 deep in replacement parts/accessories and it spontaneously flipped when doing a fast stop and crashed into the ground and snapped the new shell again. Lucky the gimbal has made it. I'm one to try to fix anything. Hopefully you can do the same with this. Maybe some JB weld could fix that. Not sure of the makeup of that metal. Some really good 2 part epoxies could work as well.

Pretty bad for 3 secs of my stpidity, huh ;)
I'll order new parts from dji at the end of may and will pray for the good.

Dunno if ill go wit advanced or pro camera.

So guys every one of you will send me a 1usd and ill be back in no time :p just kidding of course

If you want to replace the camera might as well upgrade if you have any urge to. I know people will buy the broken one for parts as well. I know i would if i hadnt dropped so much on this one to begin with. Its almost at the point I should have just bought one new.... sigh...

For the $699 brand new, I would part it out...

Reactions: Mako79
I had ph3 pro so for me it would ba downgrade :) but never really used a 4k.

Yeah i know the feeling where you end up with a partially working product and realize thet for the money you put into it, you could buy a brand new bird (had this with my parrot bebop).

Where is p3p for 699??

I was just about to say. I saw the P3A for $599 and P3P for $699 at Microcenter the other day.

In one part of the add it says in store and then the next line down says free shipping. I have 2 already so I didn't call and see if I could place an order but being that it says free shipping, I would call if I could come up with one Good reason to by another and I have thought about it, and thought, and thought... :)

It is located in the us? The micro stores
Yep, only the Americans get all the good deals.

My P3A has ESC error and wouldn't arm the motors, DJI support informed me they can arrange an assessment and repair but it's going to cost me. My P3A is just over 6 month old and if I could get a brand new P3A for US$599 or P3P for US$699, I wouldn't bother with repair. I suspect DJI repair may even cost me more than US$599 :(

Yep, only the Americans get all the good deals.

My P3A has ESC error and wouldn't arm the motors, DJI support informed me they can arrange an assessment and repair but it's going to cost me. My P3A is just over 6 month old and if I could get a brand new P3A for US$599 or P3P for US$699, I wouldn't bother with repair. I suspect DJI repair may even cost me more than US$599 :(
Srsly? More than 599? Scam :/

I live in eu so i would have add aboyt 30% of taxes to ghe initial price :(

Srsly? More than 599? Scam :/

I live in eu so i would have add aboyt 30% of taxes to ghe initial price :(

I am just guessing. I wouldn't be surprised if DJI wants to replace the whole drone and repair the sunken RTH button on the remote control, it may cost $599. But just now they emailed me again to tell me I might still be covered by the warranty since it is only over 6 months old. So I'll see how it plays out.

I had ph3 pro so for me it would ba downgrade :) but never really used a 4k.

Yeah i know the feeling where you end up with a partially working product and realize thet for the money you put into it, you could buy a brand new bird (had this with my parrot bebop).

Where is p3p for 699??

Dji just repaired my P3A for esc status error...free of charge and Ive had 3 small crashes when I first purchased mine in February. UPS says mine will be back Friday....2 weeks total turn around time from Atlanta to Cali and back

i have already ordered shiny new P3A :)

Can't wait till it arrive :) and i hope i will not crash this bird :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20