Crashed into wall at 20km/hr within 18 hours of arrival ! Video

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, after trying my hands off on syma 5c ( yh lol ) over a month, I decided to just go ahead for p3 pro..
Well this was my 2nd flight, and without trying to understand the machine, I decided to act like wannabie pro... (confession)
And guess what?

here's the video!

The aircraft survived, and surprisingly it was back flying after a software update,
Propellers damaged, had to change 3 of them.
Right front rotor/motor is bend inwards towards center of the flight, about 30* not sure,
After this, I had about 20 flights, some at good windy conditions,
I observe there is efficiency loss due to motor displacement, I'll be contacting dji tomorrow for help.
All flight status is fine,

Camera gimble took major hit, got hard scratch on the camera body, but works just fine!
( Just bought gimble guard )

Am I just too lucky that my p3 is flying? I think so!
Had decided to control myself from that day though.. trying to be more responsible :)

Last edited:
To fast to fly is fast to the ground. Read the manual and look at you tube videos. They all help!

Read this forum! Lots of useful information. And then make sure you post where it counts. Like the video section where this is moving to in 3... 2... 1...

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey guys,

Well, after trying my hands off in syma 5c ( yh lol ) over a month, I decided to just go ahead for p3 pro..
Well this was my 2nd flight, and without trying to understand the machine, I decided to act like wannabie pro...
And guess what?

here's the video!

The aircraft survived, and surprisingly it was back flying after software update,
Right front rotor/motor is bend inwards towards center of the flight, about 30* not sure,
I observe there is efficiency loss due to motor displacement, I'll be contacting dji tomorrow for help.

Camera gimble took major hit, got hard scratch on the camera body, but works just fine!

Had decided to control myself from that day though.. trying to be more responsible :)
Just slow down and don't try to get too wild. Remember too, that altitude is your friend. DJI has some tutorials on flight training that I did and advise folks to do. You can print it off and take to the flying area. Best of luck in the future. No walls! No trees! No people!

Hey guys,

Well, after trying my hands off on syma 5c ( yh lol ) over a month, I decided to just go ahead for p3 pro..
Well this was my 2nd flight, and without trying to understand the machine, I decided to act like wannabie pro... (confession)
And guess what?

here's the video!

The aircraft survived, and surprisingly it was back flying after a software update,

( Just bought gimble guard )

I crashed my drone on my 2nd day because I wanted to show off to my friends. Broke the gimbal and had to pay usd$500+ for a replacement.

In short, if u buy this drone, use it for what it is intended for: as a camera that flies.

It is never meant for fast paced flying. Propellers get in the shot, u risk hitting something, and video won't look very good at fast pace too.

So take it slow and fly it as if your thousand dollar dslr is onboard that thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj