Crashed in a city..almost shattered a window!

Reaction score
I had full trust in this drone after my 2km flight over hk victoria harbour. I took off on the street in front of my friends n coworkers to show off my baby ..after a minute of climbing it turned by itself n just lost control n flew sideways towards a residential building almost hitting a window but luckily hit the concrete and fall on the podium luckily no one was there otherwise there will b lawsuit. I will demand a new drone as i am 100 % sure this is not human error .. Pls someone teach me how to post the video here so i u guys can judge.
Thanks for reading.

Duplicate post ..

Aaron, you gotta understand that it's Sunday first of all, and second, most of us are asleep or just waking up. Have patience.
A flight video may not be enough to help us understand your problem. Do you know how to access and post the data stream? You might want to so a 'search' on how that can help determine whether the Phantom was the fault.

I wish u guys would understand how it feels to loose this thing in the air.. I never jnew it could happen to me aftr watching alot of how tos and carefully checking preflights...Im just desperate to share my experience as i feel betrayed by this machine. Anyway.. Can u tell me how to post video? Thanks

I wish u guys would understand how it feels to loose this thing in the air.. I never jnew it could happen to me aftr watching alot of how tos and carefully checking preflights...Im just desperate to share my experience as i feel betrayed by this machine. Anyway.. Can u tell me how to post video? Thanks
YouTube then post the link here

Hi Aaron. There's a saying 'a bad workman always blames his tools'. You were the pilot and, as you have been told in another thread, your video demonstrates that you were using your phantom outside its flight parameters. I don't see how DJI are to blame, however costly the experience was. Sorry.

Reactions: Bigfoot_Hunter
They are all so smart Aaron. Haters. Perfect Pilots. They all adhere to each and every flight safety precaution to the letter. Oh wait I see another person within 100 yards, I better land ASAP. Wait! "Signal Weak"!!! I'm coming in right now! I better do another IMU Calibration!! Oh no! I can see a an airplane about a mile out, I'm bringing her in so I don't cause a major airplane crash. The P3P lulls you into a state of complete confidence. I was on P Mode. Let go of the sticks and it flew straight into a Palm Tree. I don't blame DJI. I don't want anything from DJI. I did what anybody else would have done. I bought another P3P. I'll figure it out. I'll have two and be happy. Nobody can tell me that flying has been perfectly the same since the Sept update/IOS 9. But its cool, not asking for anything.. OK maybe would like to find a forum where there are less haters.

Reactions: Mr.Spock
They are all so smart Aaron. Haters. Perfect Pilots. They all adhere to each and every flight safety precaution to the letter. Oh wait I see another person within 100 yards, I better land ASAP. Wait! "Signal Weak"!!! I'm coming in right now! I better do another IMU Calibration!! Oh no! I can see a an airplane about a mile out, I'm bringing her in so I don't cause a major airplane crash. The P3P lulls you into a state of complete confidence. I was on P Mode. Let go of the sticks and it flew straight into a Palm Tree. I don't blame DJI. I don't want anything from DJI. I did what anybody else would have done. I bought another P3P. I'll figure it out. I'll have two and be happy. Nobody can tell me that flying has been perfectly the same since the Sept update/IOS 9. But its cool, not asking for anything.. OK maybe would like to find a forum where there are less haters.
tumblr_nozbavrxe51ro8ysbo1_500.gif
You couldn't make it up if you tried:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20