Crashed...help wanted please

Reaction score
Hi, i have a phantom 3 standard which i only had christmas and i have managed to crash it today!! Im gutted!!

The gimbal took most of the impact.

First of all the gimbal doesnt move when you first switch on the drone. It used to go through a sequence.

Secondly the handset has lost connection with the drone and i can not get it to reconnect with it, ive tried so many times!!

Lastly, whiles looking at the gimbal all of the grey wires that go into the gimbal have come out of the white connector, there are 8 wires but theres 11 spaces for them to go to in the connector!!

Can anyone please help me??

Many thanks,
Roy.

Hi, i have a phantom 3 standard which i only had christmas and i have managed to crash it today!! Im gutted!!

The gimbal took most of the impact.

First of all the gimbal doesnt move when you first switch on the drone. It used to go through a sequence.

Secondly the handset has lost connection with the drone and i can not get it to reconnect with it, ive tried so many times!!

Lastly, whiles looking at the gimbal all of the grey wires that go into the gimbal have come out of the white connector, there are 8 wires but theres 11 spaces for them to go to in the connector!!

Can anyone please help me??

Many thanks,
Roy.

if everything else seems ok and not bent etc. maybe a new ribbon cable set would do the trick

sending to repair would be the other option.

see if the part you need is here
dji phantom ribbon | B&H Photo Video

Many thanks mate! Ive inspected the black ribbon wire and it looks in tact, no obvious tears or rips!! Dont know what to think!

Hi, well ive just put the grey wires back into the connector, and its worked!!

Many thanks for all your help, i appreciate it!!!

Thanks
Roy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4