Crashed drone, how much is it going to cost me?

Reaction score
So my drone got a mind of its own and wasn't responding to my joystick commands and it drifted into the side of a building and then fell 50 feet. The camera snapped off (but I still have the camera, it's just detached from the bird; the ribbon is exposed/torn) and I'll need a new set of propellers.

How much is this going to cost me? I am assuming the camera itself is probably fine, just needs to be reattached. And the gimbal probably will need to be replaced. I'm not very handy and would like to just pay someone else to do it, but before I send it to DJI, I'd like to know at least a ballpark of what I am looking at spending.

You can find a list of replacement parts here if you want an idea of how much it would cost just to buy new parts.

Complete set of phantom 3 cables/harness are like 15$ online. Props are about 20. I just reshelled my p3p after a minor crash that left the body crooked and one of the props was hitting the top of the bird ..$59 for new she'll and landing gear and about 2-3 hours worth of work. But good as new. . Repairs can be tricky but having the right tools makes any job easier than without correct tools

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie