Wednesday I updated the firmware to 1.3.20. I calibrated the compass and checked the IMU. All systems go! I started up and tried to hover. It seemed like the drifting had gone away. I did a few more movements and tested hovering close to the ground and up 7 feet. I was pretty comfortable in the stability. Seems like they have fixed the problem I was experiencing with drifting while hovering. So I took it up and flew around my neighborhood. Much like I normally do. The battery got low and it started to warn me. Then I was bringing it back in and I misjudged my distance away from the tree. BOOM! I crashed into the tree and it landed the next branch down. This tree was huge and it was stuck near the top. I'd estimate the tree over 75 feet and my UAV at about 60 feet. My ladder couldn't even get me started to climbing that tree. I called a Tree Trimmer. He could make it out here until today. Meanwhile it rained and lightning overnight. Today he climbed the tree and retrieved my P3A. I survived the crash and surprisingly it was completely dried out. I brought it in and charged the battery and ran a test. Powered it up and checked the camera. Works. Then spun up the props. Working. My P3A survived! Whew. What a relief. Only cost me $100 for the climber. He asked for $60, I gave him a little extra. I was so thankful he didn't knock it out trying to retrieve it.