Crashed Again!

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well after weeks of gales here in the UK finally got the P4 in the air today and once again it crashed this time with an awful outcome!

Flying a litchi mission it should have taken off and flown away from me and the building, but instead it took off, turned 180 degrees and slammed in the building, braking 3 props, popped the battery, and one of those blanks on the at the top of the legs.

A new set of props later, fixed the leg, and re-inserted the battery and away it went albeit with the gimbal banked at about 20 degrees to the right!

Decided to lick my wounds and go home to investigate the REAL damage.

Ok battery not showing any working cells on Litchi or Go 4 so that's dead even though it charged correctly.
Go 4 tells me, Gimbal Cannot Receive Main Controller Data, Gimbal and main controller disconnected
Accelerometers and Gyros both showing N/A tried a calibrate IMU, rear leds flashed fast yellow for a while, then went Steady Red for about 5 seconds, and then returned to Green flashing as normal, the progression bars on Go 4 stayed at 0%.

Anybody go any ideas on how I start to fix the Gimbal and IMU issues?

Thanks in advance

Bob

The battery may well be ok as it managed to power up, you may have a data connection issue or damage to electronics in the AC. The camera disconnected problem if you are lucky will be a connector dislodging.

You should upload the flight log to airdata (previously healthy drones) and/or phantomhelp log viewer and post links here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj