Crash :(

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was teaching my wife how to fly and had a crash. She was flying my old P1 and I was flying my P3 and I turned away to tell her something and for some reason I didn't let go of the sticks. Caught the ground and it went down hard. Broke my camera and all. Anyone have items for sale ? Looking basically for a whole new gimbal camera set up. Or maybe even a whole new bird.? Let me know. Thanks!

Sorry to learn about your P3 crash. I have seen these items available on eBay. Why do you want to repair by yourself?

On the lighter side: Wife is always a distraction :)

I know they're expensive but, I'd just buy again. After all, the wife can't say a word! :)

Unfortunately, I was teaching my wife how to fly and had a crash. She was flying my old P1 and I was flying my P3 and I turned away to tell her something and for some reason I didn't let go of the sticks. Caught the ground and it went down hard. Broke my camera and all. Anyone have items for sale ? Looking basically for a whole new gimbal camera set up. Or maybe even a whole new bird.? Let me know. Thanks!
Send it to Mike Holt in Grass Vally, CA for evaluation. I thought mine was totaled and it cost $306 to get it repaired. He's got a bunch of P3 parts, new and used. Even complete Phantoms. PM me if you want his Ph#. He works from home so his labor is much less than a shop. Good guy.

Reactions: stoneyb245
You can do what I did. Buy a whole new bird because you're 99% sure it's totaled. Then find out later it only costs $306 to repair, so you do that too and end up with TWO PHANTOMS ! Sweet! Just be prepared to have a good story for the wife.;)

You can do what I did. Buy a whole new bird because you're 99% sure it's totaled. Then find out later it only costs $306 to repair, so you do that too and end up with TWO PHANTOMS ! Sweet! Just be prepared to have a good story for the wife.;)

Or another place to stay!

I hear ya! I couldn't imagine explaining having 3 birds at one time. Momma just about lost her mind when I bought this one. And to think, I almost bought the Pro! YIKES!

i have a brand new phantom 3 4k in the box..props never attached..bird never flown..$700.00USD

Send that puppy to a repair shop.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4