Crash

I use prop-gards all the time. Had never vrs-problems because of them, while they safed my props/motors several times.

I have had my FC40 for 10 months now and always hand catch my FC40 good i got this phantom to learn and practice on, i know about VRS so will be coming down slowly.

Hi guys,
I went out to fly again today. Put the antenna, side towards the drone, I didn't stay right underneath, and I also changed the signal from EC to FCC which seams to be more powerful. Everything went fine!
Thanks a lot for your advice everybody.
Raf

Just as another tip.. Sometimes you can't help but have the bird fly fairly close and high. In those cases, I tilt the entire controller up a little so the signal coming off the antenna's side length can more easily hit the quad's antenna.

OP, as a general heads-up, there are 101 ways your Phantom can die. Most of these can be resolved as and when they happen, if and when you recognize the symptoms. It's much much better to know of these symptoms before flying your Phantom than finding yourself in such a potentially calamitous situation without knowing why and not knowing what to do to get out of it.

The Phantom is not a trial and error platform. Knowing it before you fly it will prevent you from becoming another statistic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub