Crash

Reaction score
I purchase the Phantom Vision. First initial flight was great, camera was fine, video good. Everything was working properly. Second flight I had a crash. Phantom fell ~25 feet and struck a couple of tree limbs on the was to the ground. Recovered phantom, no visible signs of damage other than a broken prop. Charged everything and took a test flight the next day.

Now, video taken while the quad is in the air is fine as are any photos taken. However, the video feet to the smart phone is delayed by 10 seconds or it may freeze for a few seconds between two different pics. I have not taken the top off to check all the connections but plan to do that this evening. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be the problem? Again, there is no damage to the camera, the lens, external antennas or the quad. DJI even suggested taking the quad apart and checking connections because they said that some of them are not soldered. The problem resembles a slow video processor but I have tried it on two different Android phones.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. BTW, the call to DJI was 1:47, I started as the 36th caller.
Thanks,

Just remember that once you take it apart you void the warranty even though DJI suggested doing it you're warranty will still be void.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers