Crash!!!! ????? What went wrong

Reaction score
Just took my P3p out to show a friend how it works. Full battery flew around just fine then I flew it 100 meters out and pushed return to home on app to show him that. App said it was acceding I noticed drone was acting odd turning side to side etc. I then canceled return to home and as soon as I manually lowered drone it fell out of the sky.
Conditions were foggy and 34 Fahrenheit
I will try to add flight log

Can you tell us more about the battery? When did you last use it and when did you last charge it?

How do I load flight log onto forum?

A .txt or .zip file can be added the same as uploading a image. Look to the right of the "Post Reply" button.

I purchased drone a few weeks ago and had drones plus install latest firmware and check out all updates at the store made I purchased 3 batteries and charge each battery after every flight regardless of how long I fly it. This battery was charged 24-48 hours before this flight

We will know more after seeing logs.

I am trying to figure out how to send flight log. My phone says I can send as a text message or email but not sure how to add it to forum? Forum only gives me an option for pictures

Hey Gunner, just below the box where you type the message, there are three bubbles. One says post reply, the next says upload a file, the third says more options. Click on that middle one, upload a file.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450902049.530778.jpg

here is the actual flight file.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2015-12-23_[09-35-39].txt
    424.8 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Your compass started going crazy at 5:55 then im assuming it spun out of control. You never lost gps though. Battery temp spiked at crash landing. Were you also fighting wind?

Compass issues is why i returned mine. Mine was swithching to ATTI mid flight.

Wondering if fog and wind made yours go out of control. Dont know the normal battery temp but you were in the 100F range at the end. Looking at my own logs, Im only at 80F at 6mins (35F outside). Which makes me wonder if fighting wind made your battery overheat.

Last edited:
Wind was light? Not really noticeable. It was foggy and cold? I have 10 flights this week under similar conditions. I am sending back to DJI to get it checked out

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl