Crash - What to look for?

Reaction score
Hey all. I was testing the litchi app and some vr goggles and was flying around my house and well my dumb *** hit the house about 6 feet off the ground the craft fell and had 3 of the 4 propellers were stopped and one was spinning. Nothing on the craft is broken... all 4 props are in good shape minus a little scuff... One of the motors im not sure if its making a noise when im spinning it. After the crash I reset the craft and was able to lift off and it hovered and landed were it took off. I brought it inside to check it over and I was getting a compass error a few times so i brought it back outside and tried to calibrate it and same error... I noticed that it needed an update so I downloaded the new update and that error went away and im getting all good readings..

Besides the props.. What should I be inspecting on my craft to ensure there isnt more damage than I can see?

Also can anyone recommend a place where I can get new motors for my DJI?? Should i stay with stock or are there better ones?

After a crash you should do an IMU calibration. May as well follow that up with gimbal and compass.

I did that there are no cracks or obs damage only thing i noticed is the cover covering one of the leds is a little lose and wiggly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr