Crash videos here !!!

I made a 1m50sec Trilogy of all my air dives to the ground (okay, one was to the lake). The feeling when it dawns that the drone is gonna take a dive is not something I would laugh about at the moment, but they do make an nostalgic 'impact' later when the wounds have healed and the fixed craft or it's successor is flying happily in the air and I can look back on past mistakes :)

Reactions: fastsmiles
Here it is, We have very poor internet plans in outback Australia so had to wait till the plan rolled over to upload.

Not sure why it crashed, it just kept flying sideways when I turned.
Broke gimble yaw arm and cable.

That's some gutsy flying in the trees, sorry your wrecked. Hope you get it back in the air soon.

I made a 1m50sec Trilogy of all my air dives to the ground (okay, one was to the lake). The feeling when it dawns that the drone is gonna take a dive is not something I would laugh about at the moment, but they do make an nostalgic 'impact' later when the wounds have healed and the fixed craft or it's successor is flying happily in the air and I can look back on past mistakes :)
Thanks for posting the video, nice job, nice look on your Phantom. :)

Thanks for posting the video, nice job, nice look on your Phantom. :)
Thanks! :)
I'm especially thankfull for DJI Care, because at the warranty repair they actually changed everything else But the upper half of my drone so the carbon skin etc. remained the same :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1