Crash then flashing yellow.

Reaction score
Had i think a bird hit my phantom, it crashed on concrete. The legs were bent, which was good i think, if your gonna land hard land on your feet. But now i get the strobing yellow after the green and red after power up. To be clear, i was normal untill the crash then only after the crash do i get the yellow. I have tried pushing that little button on the receiver circuit board, the circuit board then blinked yellow off and on. Their doesnt seem to be any loose wires or damage to the circuit boards. Im able to do servo test through the software app.

any ideas please.

Did you try to do a calibration thru the software and reset the compass afterwards?

thomaspatrick said:
Had i think a bird hit my phantom, it crashed on concrete. The legs were bent, which was good i think, if your gonna land hard land on your feet. But now i get the strobing yellow after the green and red after power up. To be clear, i was normal untill the crash then only after the crash do i get the yellow. I have tried pushing that little button on the receiver circuit board, the circuit board then blinked yellow off and on. Their doesnt seem to be any loose wires or damage to the circuit boards. Im able to do servo test through the software app.

any ideas please.

1.) Pair your transmitter with the receiver.
2.) Check the GPS connection to the compass. This requires taking the liner off the top of the Phantom and checking the compass on the leg.

The crash has damaged the GPS antenna, it a ceramic antenna so it doesn't handle shock well, the yellow flashing is the naza telling you your in ATTI mode once it has powered up (because there is no GPS). Yellow flashing also suggests the Tx has lost connection with the RX but you mentioned you have tried that and its still no good.

Also, flashing yellow before take off is also a signal of the IMU warming up, be sure to let it sit for a minute or two to be sure it not just that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl