Crash rebuild

Reaction score
Just finished rebuilding my P2 after a stupid crash, seeing as I had to replace the shell I decided to run the cables for iOSD, flytrex and gimbal a different way from the norm to try and get a tidier finish.

iOSD is mounted on the back of the gimbal with tape and then the fpv hub is mounted to the iOSD...

IMG_1174.jpg

The flytrex is then placed right above it out of the way...

IMG_1173.jpg

Finally I cut one of the cooling fins out of the cooling vent on the canbus side and ran the iOSD can bus, zenmuse and flytrex cables through it, taking out one fin with a sharp knife is just big enough to fit the canbus connector through and looks a lot tidier than connecting on the leg...

IMG_1172.jpg

The canbus port has been moved inside the shell to tidy things up further. Now I have a good amount of space left to mount the avl58.

Very nice!!

I didn't realize the iOSD mini and hub could be mounted so neatly together on the back of the gimbal...I'm surprised I haven't seen that before. Even with all the cables to the hub you did a great job of keeping them tidy.

Looks great! Coming from somebody with extreme OCD when it comes to things like this, I can appreciate the time it took to do this!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Looks cool.

What is the board in the middle with the mSD card for?

Nevermind, just looked up flytrex... that's pretty cool!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4