Crash P3s

Reaction score
After I crash my P3S, broken 2 propeller, gimball, replaced gimbal arm, cable, and when i power on the transmitter, and drone, it says, connect aircraft, and no image, no battery status, but i can move the camera, and the gimball. What could be the problem?!

1492374887601.png
1492374921895.png

But the reset led is green, and the gimball/camera is moving.
HI green light good sign,,,checked your settings in general settings,,is you enable amap (for mainland china) ..I read something like this yesterday to do with caching maps,,:)

Have you checked the ribbon cable on the camera. It may have popped off inside the shell

I had an issue with my Phantom 3 Standard and controller.... and remember something about when the LED on the controller is red, that's bad.

However I couldn't do anything with my controller, looks like you can connect and still move gimbal...

Try re-syncing the drone and the controller. It can't hurt.

Turn on the drone.

In the DJI Go app click the remote signal strength icon. Scroll down, and choose Link RC.

Now you'll hear lots of annoying beeps, hopefully.

Now use a paper clip or a pen or whatever and push the link button on your drone (it's on the same side as the microUSB port if I recall. It's right next to the LED). Hopefully the status light will change from solid red to blinking red.

Not sure if this will help...but good luck!

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hey did you ever consider the possibility that a whole Lotta other things might've broke in the crash just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not broke

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl