Crash Now Shaky Video Help

Reaction score
I had a crash where something happened and it lost orientation and landed on its top. Now when I start it up and let it sit on the ground everything is good no shaking of the gimbal or camera but as soon as I take off it starts shaking and loses stabilization. Anyone have any ideas? I have reset the gimbal and all other things that I can think of.

try and due a imu recalibration might be off due to crash

Yikes! That shouldn't happen. It looks as if your camera is going through orientation due to the vibrations caused by the drone staying put above ground.

Hover your drone at eye level. Reach out and slightly touch the landing gear and feel for significant vibrations. Do the same with the camera (lightly touch the side while hovering). If the jerkyness is in the landing gear, it may be a motor or prop issue. If it is in the camera, them most likely a gimbal problem (slightly out of orientation).

I have already done the IMU calibration and still having issues. Watch near the end of this video what happens. It seems like this is happening too. Notice no shake when sitting still.

I took apart the gimbal and confirmed the little D bolt is aligned when the camera is horizontal or level with the ground. So nothing to adjust there.

like your testing style. but gimbal this does not look good :(

maybe something stuck in gimbal moving parts. blow off with air maybe..

I have already done the IMU calibration and still having issues. Watch near the end of this video what happens. It seems like this is happening too. Notice no shake when sitting still.

Loose grub screw me thinks...
Check the hidden hex grub screw. Its at the top of the arm on the opposite of the flex cable.
Tighten this to the flat side of the D shaft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd