Crash in Atti mode

Reaction score
So after a few flights in GPS mode I though I would give Atti a go. Balls got a little too big and ended in the trees. I did make sure I was flying in a field to minimise danger to others, and embarrassment to me!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOdMzNugyw[/youtube]

timmy80 said:
So after a few flights in GPS mode I though I would give Atti a go. Balls got a little too big and ended in the trees. I did make sure I was flying in a field to minimise danger to others, and embarrassment to me!

A little fast for first time in Atti mode, hopefully damage was minimal. A quote from another member "flying in GPS mode is like driving with parking brake on, flying in Atti mode is like driving with NO brakes"

EMCSQUAR said:
timmy80 said:

A little fast for first time in Atti mode, hopefully damage was minimal. A quote from another member "flying in GPS mode is like driving with parking brake on, flying in Atti mode is like driving with NO brakes"

No damage at all amazingly, how tough are these things?! When it hit the tree the camera came flying out of the front and took about 15 minutes to find, was rather happy when I found it.

Tested the Quad straight after and all is working fine.

Lesson learnt!

They're very tough in most circumstances but yet if they land wrong can bend an arm or do internal damage. I had to chuckle when I saw your flight - knowing it was not going to end well. At least you came away with knowledge and can fly again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik