Crash Help

Reaction score
Hey guys .
Could anyone help me ?
I just had a serious accident with my P3 and I need some information who can repair it for me :)
Thx

Welcome to the forums! I moved your thread to the hlep area. Besure and post in the approriate locations for the best response. I also edited the title to be discriptive so members know what you are posting about.
There are many knowledgeable people here so hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Have you contacted DJI about repairing it?

Thanks for move my post !
No not yet it just happened an hour ago :(
Basically I have problem with the gimbal and the give some bip bip when I turn on the drone

You should be able to download a manuel from DJI if you don't already have it. - Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

The best way to get help is to give as much information about it as possible. Like what happened, what it is doing after the crash and where you live (country or state) so members can make suggestions on what you can do or where to take it. Be sure to describe what happened, like you fly into a tree or it just took off not under your control, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers