Crash Diagnosis Thread

No, not at all. It's the only motor that's visually PHYSICALLY damaged from a pretty heavy crash. It's the only motor I've removed from the carcas so far. I need to know which motor to order so I can continue with what's going to be a MAJOR repair process. I was hoping the numbers in the picture would indicate exactly which one it is. Apparently that isn't the case ?
Ok so if it's the black topped motor it is CW. Here is the link just for that motor 2312A Motor (CW)

Reactions: Richard Gozinya
Ok Bud...so I took your advice armed with your sage wisdom and called one more time (only 30 minutes this time), and they took a look one more time at the flight log I uploaded a month ago and now they are doing a reversal saying they will completely honor the warranty. I am suspicious and nothing has happened yet, but if it does I owe you (and some others) a drink.
Update # 2. So DJI said they'd make me whole again with a coupon within 48 hours of my call. That time will be up in 2 hours and still nothing. What's that expression, if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Update #3. DJI made good on the warranty claim. Way harder than it should have been (30 days, 5 support tickets, multiple forms, 3 phone calls, multiple chat sessions, dozens of emails and so many redundant uploads) and frankly, I gave up but some good folks on this thread helped me out and made me start the ticket up again. Thanks guys.

Update #3. DJI made good on the warranty claim. Way harder than it should have been (30 days, 5 support tickets, multiple forms, 3 phone calls, multiple chat sessions, dozens of emails and so many redundant uploads) and frankly, I gave up but some good folks on this thread helped me out and made me start the ticket up again. Thanks guys.

Good to hear and thanks for letting us know the outcome!

I take it they are replacing your bird at their cost?
Did they ever tell you what changed their minds, or do you have an idea?

Good to hear and thanks for letting us know the outcome!

I take it they are replacing your bird at their cost?
Did they ever tell you what changed their minds, or do you have an idea?
Yes, they are just replacing the drone as I already have the extra batteries, RC, etc. However, I'm sure I'll need to read up on how to bind the bird to the RC. The last tech support call was odd. I got a rep on the line and as soon as we started I just asked for a manager. She said she'd get someone but asked about the particulars. I told her a bit, again making my case. She then said she'd put me on hold and get a manger. 5 minutes later she said they looked the case and said that they agree it was a hardware failure and would issue a coupon covering the cost.

Reactions: Mocho

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl