Reaction score
  • EXTENDED WARRANTY/SERVICE CONTRACT FOR UAVS/MULTIROTORS.
  • PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT.
  • PROFESSIONAL DRONE SERVICE, REPAIRS, AND REPLACEMENTS.
  • VALUABLE COVERAGE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, CONTROL SYSTEMS, AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS.
  • COVERS ITEMS FOR NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR OR DAMAGE FROM A CRASH, INCLUDING LIQUID DAMAGE.
  • SAVE TIME AND MONEY! NO DEDUCTIBLES OR HIDDEN FEES!
Use coupon code: pilots10 for 10% off

Neary Aerial - Drone and UAV Extended Warranty

What is the average turnaround time for a repair? Sounds good, great site, and never hurts to be prepared. I am looking at all precautions, and just curious, thanks.

What is the average turnaround time for a repair? Sounds good, great site, and never hurts to be prepared. I am looking at all precautions, and just curious, thanks.
It depends on the damage and parts needed for the repair. Typically, turnaround times are about 2 weeks. I have seen turnaround times as fast as 2 days and I have seen a couple repairs take 2 months.

How complicated is the claim or repair process

I know dji require flight log this that photos and make life complicated and end up saying it's not covered

It's about as simple as it can be...
You send us an email saying that you need repairs. We email you a shipping label. You package it up and ship it to our repair shop. They fix it and send it back to you.
That's it!

Can your coverage be purchased at any time? I have DJI Care purchased but was wondering if I can purchase your coverage after my DJI Care coverage expires? DJI Care can only be purchased on a brand new Phantom, is your coverage available any time? Thanks.

Can your coverage be purchased at any time? I have DJI Care purchased but was wondering if I can purchase your coverage after my DJI Care coverage expires? DJI Care can only be purchased on a brand new Phantom, is your coverage available any time? Thanks.
Yes. As long as your drone is proper working order and has never been crashed or repaired, we can cover you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers