Cracked shell poll numbers.

A poll is not going to be useful unless a random sampling of Phantom owners are polled. People who have no trouble with their Phantom are generally not flocking to the DJI forum.

These threads on cracks are redundant!
They've been posted multiple times and yet every time I check in this forum there is mention of cracks and polls for them. What purpose will this accomplish? Send it in to be fixed or fix it yourself(like I did).

*Please no more threads about "Cracks"!

They've been posted multiple times and yet every time I check in this forum there is mention of cracks and polls for them. What purpose will this accomplish? Send it in to be fixed or fix it yourself(like I did).

I agree with your solution, but still see the point in all the threads and polls. They are important and may push for someone to develop a better shell, if not dji itself.

Not so much the poll is not useful, but it is nice to see birds with hundreds of flights and no issues.

I just made 91st last night, and all is well. No cracks. Almost 15 hrs on the clock.

Reactions: bobmyers

What harm will it do buy running these numbers? I like to see the polls, matter of fact I would like to see Phantompilots make a poll option.

Reactions: Tashier
Luck is on your side my friend. I had severe cracks after 18 short flights, no crash, no unusual maneuvers.

Reactions: Tashier
What harm will it do buy running these numbers? I like to see the polls, matter of fact I would like to see Phantompilots make a poll option.
I assume you mean a "crack" poll since Pahntom Pilots has always had a poll option when creating a new thread.

I assume you mean a "crack" poll since Pahntom Pilots has always had a poll option when creating a new thread.

Never noticed it! They are one step ahead of me. Thanks for the info Oso!

Reactions: Oso

You must not have a phantom with cracks yet. Just wait until you get cracks, you may change your attitude.

I am not worried about cracks - I love my P3 so much. If it cracks I just take it back to my supplier in the UK and get it repaired/replaced.
Most countries have pretty powerful laws to protect the consumer - use them!

You must not have a phantom with cracks yet. Just wait until you get cracks, you may change your attitude.
Note that @Bigdz said, "Send it in to be fixed or fix it yourself (like I did)."

Reactions: Bigdz
I am not worried about cracks - I love my P3 so much. If it cracks I just take it back to my supplier in the UK and get it repaired/replaced.
Most countries have pretty powerful laws to protect the consumer - use them!
That's fine and they will repair , but a lot of people bought from Dji direct from China so no consumer protection, even visa are not interested as the goods were delivered, etc,, so you appear to be alright doesn't apply across the board

No cracks yet, 3 months 28 flights crashed 2 times. First crash first flight, landed upside down from 10 feet on props. The surface was a hard deck and by the time I got to it the prop hubs melted off. I have examined under a photo loop and no cracks or issues. So happy with it just added 2 new batteries. Even if you have 500 bad units out of what 200,000 made. Or whatever the number is. I would still purchase one today even after reading this forum. How often do we find out car manufactures have recalls years maybe decades later. Just how it is sometimes.

Its good people are posting about this problem.. Imagine if no one complained about cracks... Dji would do nothing and keep producing the same defective product with immunity....ridiculous

Just received a new drone with the new motors. I wonder if they changed the motors due to stress cracks.. I have three p3a's and two with the original motors so only time will tell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers