Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Cracked Remote Sticks! What's your experience been w/ DJI Repair North America

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Sefeing, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Sefeing

Hey all,

The right control stick on my P3P remote just decided to snap and become wobbly inside the remote. Contacted DJI chat, and so far so good. Just curious at the turn around time I'm looking at for the remote.

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

The turnaround time is no doubt a constantly moving target, so it would be best to ask DJI directly. They should know what the current turnaround time is for that type of repair.

3. snerd

That's wild! Mine just did the exact same thing! Something loose under it, inside the case, it gets hung up and won't move up or down unless I lift it up to move it. I sent it in with my bird for a failed motor mount, they sent shipping label. I was surprised, as I informed them that it's over a year old!

4. Sefeing

How long did it take for you to receive your shipping label??

5. snerd

Next day! But it was the aircraft that was the main repair, for the failed motor mount.

6. Sefeing

Whelp, now my problem may be UPS... I handed the remote to the driver dropping off stuff at my office on Friday and it still hasn't been scanned in...