Cracked Remote Sticks! What's your experience been w/ DJI Repair North America

Reaction score
Hey all,

The right control stick on my P3P remote just decided to snap and become wobbly inside the remote. Contacted DJI chat, and so far so good. Just curious at the turn around time I'm looking at for the remote.

The turnaround time is no doubt a constantly moving target, so it would be best to ask DJI directly. They should know what the current turnaround time is for that type of repair.

Hey all,

The right control stick on my P3P remote just decided to snap and become wobbly inside the remote. Contacted DJI chat, and so far so good. Just curious at the turn around time I'm looking at for the remote.
That's wild! Mine just did the exact same thing! Something loose under it, inside the case, it gets hung up and won't move up or down unless I lift it up to move it. I sent it in with my bird for a failed motor mount, they sent shipping label. I was surprised, as I informed them that it's over a year old!

That's wild! Mine just did the exact same thing! Something loose under it, inside the case, it gets hung up and won't move up or down unless I lift it up to move it. I sent it in with my bird for a failed motor mount, they sent shipping label. I was surprised, as I informed them that it's over a year old!

How long did it take for you to receive your shipping label??

Whelp, now my problem may be UPS... I handed the remote to the driver dropping off stuff at my office on Friday and it still hasn't been scanned in...

WHAT EVER YOU DO USE YOUR VISA! I have had nothing but trouble with DJI Customer Service. A P3P bad right out of the box. They would not give me a new. Even after they had 3 tries and 3 months to fi it. VISA stepped in. I got to keep the P#P, fixed and a refund of the full purchase price. Use VISA for everything

Reactions: jsposito
The turnaround time is no doubt a constantly moving target, so it would be best to ask DJI directly. They should know what the current turnaround time is for that type of repair.
What kind of damage do you think we have to have to our P4's before dji actually replaces the p4 or "repairs it.".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31