Cracked P3 case

Reaction score
Hey there fellow Phantom pilots..

I have had the P3 for about 4 months now. I noticed a crack on the case while removing my prop guards. On one hand, I think I should just super glue it and call it good, on the other hand I feel like if I spent ~$1200 on this, it shouldn't start cracking like this (definitely not from crashing or even rough landings), maybe DJI owes me a repair. Am curious if others have experienced this, and if you just repaired it, or if you sent it back.. if you sent it back, how was the experience? I have attached a picture for reference.

Cheers - Amir

Attachments

• cracked case.jpg
    cracked case.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 390
Hey there fellow Phantom pilots..

I have had the P3 for about 4 months now. I noticed a crack on the case while removing my prop guards. On one hand, I think I should just super glue it and call it good, on the other hand I feel like if I spent ~$1200 on this, it shouldn't start cracking like this (definitely not from crashing or even rough landings), maybe DJI owes me a repair. Am curious if others have experienced this, and if you just repaired it, or if you sent it back.. if you sent it back, how was the experience? I have attached a picture for reference.

Cheers - Amir
There are numerous long running threads on the forum regarding this cracking and fixes, do a search and start reading-- there are plenty of frustrations and fixes as well as those who sent then back to DJI for replacement. That is probably a six to eight week turn around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20