Crack Repair Kit On Amazon

You don't. One or the other. You should have gotten the ones sjp0eqt posted. They seem to sit better and maybe have a better chance of not sliding around. They are also one piece. They are only a few dollars more.

I did

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey guys take a look at UAV BITS !! They have some neat products! As for me it's not my style! I bought these silver & they have gold strong arms from infinity hobbies good quality but I still got cracks,I have replaced 8 shells now yes I have 2 P3A's.i might try these other strong arms in the future!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jimerb
image.jpeg
I also tried these carbon fibre strong arms less weight still cracks.when these strong arms first came out it was to deal with the motor mounts cracking Dji reinforced the motor pods.yes strong arm may help with the motor mounts not cracking,but now the weak part of the p3 is the arms twisting!

View attachment 64141 I also tried these carbon fibre strong arms less weight still cracks.when these strong arms first came out it was to deal with the motor mounts cracking Dji reinforced the motor pods.yes strong arm may help with the motor mounts not cracking,but now the weak part of the p3 is the arms twisting!

That's sad

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Okay, I have ordered these to try. My arms cracked and DJI is fixing it now. I am going on your advise. lol

It's great when a plan comes together. Sorry to hear you Phantom cracked, and I'm glad you see the difference in the arm reinforcements !!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1