CPL filter for Phantom 4 Professional?

PolarPro has some here. They don't start shipping until December 31st though.

They do in fact have a few sets with PL filters (including those I linked above).

Unfortunately, beggers cannot be choosers. If you wait long enough, some other less expensive options are bound to be released.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
The last set I listed is a ND w/CPL built in each filter. Those will not work with the stock gimbal lock that comes with the P4P as they are slightly thicker due to the PL. The other set that is just ND will work with stock gimbal lock.
But yes, as of right now they do not list or sell just a CPL alone.
Maybe give them a call or email and see if they have that coming up soon.

But yes, as of right now they do not list or sell just a CPL alone.
Maybe give them a call or email and see if they have that coming up soon.
Good point. I've seen them sell single filters to other people. I bet they would break them out of these sets too if you ask them.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
It's my understanding that the P4P's stock gimbal guard will not work with the new PolarPro filters, which should be shipping soon. Anyone have a lead on a guard that will work?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's my understanding that the P4P's stock gimbal guard will not work with the new PolarPro filters, which should be shipping soon. Anyone have a lead on a guard that will work?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
The Polar Pro ND (Shutter collection) filters will work with the stock guard but not the combo ND/CPL (Vivid collection).
No news from Polar yet when they might have a guard available for the thicker filters.
Hopefully someone will soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4