CP.PT.000342 vs CP.PT.000399 batteries

Reaction score
Reactions: jogforfitness
I cant answer the question n the difference, but I can answer the tax question.

If you add the item to your cart, then go to the payment screen, it will show your tax in the box on the right. If it is 0 then you wont pay tax...

Wow, is that legit??

That's cheaper than p3 batteries

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It will be legit.

People were snapping up the Apple Store deal of 2 for the price of 1.

That guy is selling 2 so I would say he did exactly that. $159 for 2 batteries.

Jussaguy is doing the same thing :) Its good for people that either didnt buy from the Apple store, never heard about the deal, or never managed to grab a code.

$160 for a battery after years of $30-$50 NON DJI 4S batteries hurts a lot!!!

It will be legit

I got mines in today and they're legit. I know the eBay sellers location say FL, but these actually came from Atlanta, GA (Dji c/o expeditors). I'm only 2 states away so these were 1 day delivery for me!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: WRXJIM
Thread cleaned.

Just a reminder... There is no selling outside of the classifieds for non-sponsors and please don't send hate mail to other members. If you get reported you will get a warning.

Let's try to be nice to each other ok?

I'm guessing one is the old style that occasionally cracks the front plastic, and the other is the newer style that have brighter LEDs and doesn't crack the font plastic. I would assume the higher number is the newer style, but again, that's a guess. I bought CP.PT.000342 last July for $119 and haven't had any issue with it.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I was going to buy new batteries in Amazon and I found that there are two versions available for the Phantom 4. Do you guys know what's the difference?
As John Locke noted above, the only notable difference is that the 399 batteries have a design change that is supposed to prevent them from cracking. Both batteries will perform equally as well. If you buy a 342 and it cracks (most don't), DJI will replace it under warranty.

Also, if bought in Amazon US and delivered in California, do you know if there's any additional sales tax to be added on the advertised price?
Put the item in your cart and you'll be able to see if sales tax is added.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj