Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by damoncooper, Apr 18, 2015.
Cozumel. Taken with the Inspire.
Well..it was alright but had to many vibrate colors and was way to smooth for me .
I'll try to do better next time
Looks fantastic!! Is this mainly raw footage or did you edit colors in final production?
Fast color correction in Premiere. Filmed in LOG color so needed to bring color back yeah.
FYI, if you're looking for some real cinematography pro constructive criticism and feedback on your videos check out the Digital Director forum.
For example see the constructive feedback I received on the Cozumel video:
Very helpful but be prepared for feedback
Did you have any trouble traveling and going through customs
No problems at all.
Heard something about batteries being an issue, we scuba drive there a lot. Great video
The large (TB48) batteries are limited to 2 in carry on and one in the bird in cargo by TSA rules. The smaller batteries (TB47's) are unlimited I carry on.
No issues for me. Brought 2 TB47's and 5 TB47's. All good.
Did some more editing in Premiere Pro, based on feedback from the Digital Director forum and my own nits:
- Fixed a title issue on opening scene
- Used Warp Stabilizer on final scene for a smooooth motion flight over the lighthouse at the end
- Addressed Digital Director forum feedback about the "Rule of 180" and using neutral transition scenes to alternate 180 scenes
- Changed pirate ship scene from three clips to two, the second one now does a 10X speed-up to the look-down on the ship vs the cut
- Replaced an ocean scene with a flyover of a roadside bar/hut/beach. Had enough ocean and the hut was cool and very Cozumel-y.
- FIxed a lighthouse clip that ended in a sudden camera "stop". It now has camera motion through the end of the clip.
Good to know thanks
@damoncooper Bro, this video ROCKS! Keep up the excellent work Brother!