Course Lock Question

Reaction score
If I fly the P2V+ in ground station mode but flip the switch to "course lock" will I be able to Yaw the copter around with the left joystick while it flies it's pre-programmed course? Has anyone tried it?

If you are in ground station mode, all you can do is tilt the camera up/down. I tried pausing the ground station trip but it still would not let me yaw. That of course was tested on the previous version of the firmware. Not sure what will happen with the new version, but I suspect it hasn't changed. It would be a nice option though. To get around it, you would need to cancel the trip and fly home through home lock or using your radar.

That's what I figured... Really would be a nice update though... allow yaw and tilt control but have all other flight actions controlled through ground station.

Do you have to pause the GS to tilt the camera, or can you tilt it in mid-flight as it travels to the next way-point?

i'm thinking that in 'course lock' you can yaw. you just can't yaw using GS or way points. i haven't tested this though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31