Couple of problems

Reaction score
Ok the first, I don't see it as a major problem but it bugs me. I only have one forward LED when I'm flying.(the LED bars on the arms) I couldn't find anything about the front lights, as far as I can tell they are just marker lights in flight. Correct? On power up both flash and go crazy like they're supposed to but as soon as I start the motors, one goes out. The right one if that matters. It flies just like the DJI videos.
Second issue, mid flight the video feed to my iPhone went all wonky like I was being jammed. The picture was all scrambled. I landed shut everything down, started again and it was fine for about 10 minutes and then did the same thing. When I downloaded the video and stills I took they are fine. I took a few stills while it was scrambled to check them. I was at work and was flying between 2 big metal hangars, could that have something to do with it? Yea, I'm a rebel. I was flying on an Army airfield. Work was slow. But I sold someone on getting a P2V+. I let him fly mine for a while and he loved it. He ordered it before we left work.

The garbled screen happens to me every now and again. I think it is due to interference. Like you mentioned the video recorded on the camera is not affected only what you see on your phone. So most likely an outside source is near that frequency OR maybe the WiFi charge on the extender is getting low? Just a thought.

As far as the LED that is going out, are you saying it works fine while sinking to the satellites but as soon as you start to fly it goes out?

Viro

Yep, while it's on the ground syncing and doing it's magic it works fine. As soon as I start the motors it goes out and stays out. I might crack it open tomorrow and take a look.
Ok as long as I'm not the only one who has video issues. I had the extender fully charged, but I was on an airfield and there were helicopters flying around and I was between 2 big 40'+ tall metal buildings.

That's pretty bizarre that the LEDs work during initialization, but then not during flight. That would signal something more than a loose connection... that's something wrong in the board somewhere.

I opened it up and everything is tight. The solder joints are good. I unplugged all the plugs and reseated them but it does the same thing. Looks like I'm sending it back to Amazon, might get a refund and get the vision +.

Sorry to say I have no idea on that one. If you can send it in and get replaced or upgraded I think that would be the best option.

Good luck!

Viro

virodeath said:
Sorry to say I have no idea on that one. If you can send it in and get replaced or upgraded I think that would be the best option.

Good luck!

Viro
I returned it and ordered a Vision plus.

After a slight bump last week on my vision one of the leds in one of the arms came lose and I was getting no leds at all on the back left arm. I then soldered it down and I was able to get my yellow and my greens back so I tried soldering the lose led on again and it worked good for a few days now today I noticed its being weird again. and dont give me any greens on that side. It would be nice if they actually soldered them down properly instead of using conductive glue for them. or if they would at least use a conductive glue more like the kind the use on the receiver antenna plugs were its as strong as concrete.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik