Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Couple of odd things happened

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by 2014fc40, Sep 3, 2014.

1. 2014fc40

Got to fly this past Sunday. WInd blew me right into a tree/bush. No damage to craft.

BUT; Walkera gimbal stopped responding. It was jittering when I got it down, but then, nothing. No movment at all. I noticed the LED was flashing red quickly. I wanted to fly more so I detached it.

Any ideas what happened? Connections looked OK. Should I recalibrate? Not something I like to do....

Another thing; I started the FC40 cam recording via my IPhone. When I reviewed the vids, I had more than one. I fact it stopped and restarted a new one where the first stopped....would losing the connection breifly make it stop/restart?

2. GOKU1972

not 100% sure,but when I 1st got my phantom and flew out of fpv range my video seemed to get split. I had a 12+ minute flight but my videos where like 4-6-3minute long. if if stay within fpv range the whole flight my video is not broken up. this is just my experience like I said not 100% sure.

3. 2014fc40

Thanks Goku. That could be the reason. I do know that if you start recording from the cam itself they will only be 3 minutes. Starting from the IPhone should be endless or until out of memory....

Still haven't had time to mess with the gimbal. That blinking red LED....