couple of new items

Thanks..........I wasn't sure if they were discovered yet. I'm new to the Phantom world and I'm constantly looking at stuff. :)

reALIGNed said:
Thanks..........I wasn't sure if they were discovered yet. I'm new to the Phantom world and I'm constantly looking at stuff. :)
It's worse than a Boat..sell it quick, it's a money pit!!! LOL
First, you'll need lots of batteries, then bigger batteries, then a gimbal, camera, and the list goes on, and on. Oh, don't forget the Vision props, new engines.....etc, etc.
Walk away...while you still can!!!! :lol:

I've gone through the helicopter saga and still hooked, modded everything, blinged it all with cnc aluminum, have nine high performance heli's (biggest one goes 133 mph and its electric, and has a five foot main rotor diameter)...........and now the multi rotor world has bitten me, :lol:

reALIGNed said:
I've gone through the helicopter saga and still hooked, modded everything, blinged it all with cnc aluminum, have nine high performance heli's (biggest one goes 133 mph and its electric, and has a five foot main rotor diameter)...........and now the multi rotor world has bitten me, :lol:
Then what's the "challenge" with multi-rotor?
I've seen the great big ones before, with the 10,000 mah batteries-doing flips and roll, flying upside down. That looks like fun-but I don't think it's something that the phantom will do, willingly.
Must be interested in "film making".......

I enjoy the relaxation with multi's, not having a constant pucker.

reALIGNed said:
I enjoy the relaxation with multi's, not having a constant pucker.
I can understand that. These Phantoms, in GPS mode, are pretty much hands off hovering machines. Put a camera on, and use FPV and just have a blast, site seeing.

Ha, mine arrived Today. Taking off the old one was easy-use the thinnest, smallest jeweler screwdriver you have, and just push the pin out.
But, I ordered mine in White because I didn't like their Red-and, I figured that I might get it quicker, because maybe they had those in stock.
Right now-mine is drying!! I painted it Red......
We'll see how well the big batteries fit with it Tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers