Couple of issues and questions

Reaction score
Went flying with my new hoodman aviator hood set-up today. Really made a huge difference...I LOVE it.

I did have a few issues I'm not too sure about.
1 Edit: This wasn't my P3A's fault...it was MPC-HC...the program on my PC I use to watch my videos.

2 I think this was my fault. I was flying and lost video feed...it asked if I wanted to rth and I did. I 'believe' it was because I was so into the flying that I totally forgot to aim. I was literally facing forward with the controller and my quad was 300 yards to the left of me. Sound like it could be the cause?

3 Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the craft to connect to controller. I have to power the craft off and back on or the remote a couple times before it connects.

4 I need MORE batteries! 3 isn't enough....Ugh...this can be addicting.....

Any help on my issues would be appreciated!! Thanks

Last edited:
2 I think this was my fault. I was flying and lost video feed...it asked if I wanted to rth and I did. I 'believe' it was because I was so into the flying that I totally forgot to aim. I was literally facing forward with the controller and my quad was 300 yards to the left of me. Sound like it could be the cause?
Might be the direction, the orientation of your antennas, height of the Phantom - lots of variables but you'll get the hang of it.
3 Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the craft to connect to controller. I have to power the craft off and back on or the remote a couple times before it connects.
The order you power things on makes a difference.
I power up the tablet and then the controller and the Phantom.
Powering on the controller brings up the app.
If things aren't connecting, try pulling the cable to the tablet and reconnecting it.

Thanks for the reply Meta.
Interesting that you say powering on the controller brings up the app. I always have started the app myself...I'll try what you said and see if it comes up on its own.

Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj