Couple of GS newb questions

Reaction score
Hey all,

My first question is about an ipad with wifi and cellular. Something tells me I should disable both the cellular and the wifi radios on the iPad and just leave the bluetooth radio on. So - that's the way I use it. However, I am curious if I am being too paranoid or if that is a necessary practice?

My second question is, I have made the mistake of walking too far from the GS to hit start on my gopro to record and lost connection with the GS Bluetooth (which seems to be a crazy short/weak signal to begin with) - Once I lose connection to the GS - the only way I can think to re-establish the connection is to close the app and re-open it. Am I wrong? Is there another way to force the app to scan again?

The last thing is an observation - it's hot as Heck here in Florida - so my ipad overheated after my first flight yesterday. Do any of you have good tricks for keeping your ipad cool in direct sunlight? I was thinking of maybe one of those clip on fans or something... but was wondering if anyone solved this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues