Countries rules and regs

Reaction score
All-

Quick question, currently reside in Canada and have some upcoming trips to Costa Rica and Mexico. Having said the my P3P will be coming with me. Is there anywhere I can find then R and R for countries for the do's and dont's of each?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Having said the my P3P will be coming with me. Is there anywhere I can find then R and R for countries for the do's and dont's of each?

Hey fellow Canuck - this site has a list of all countries R & R with regard to flying our UAV's Drone Laws (by Country) | UAV Coach all laid out in alphabetic order lower down on their home page.

BTW - another Canadian flyer here is setting up a deal for any Canadians to get a good deal on any long distance/better local signal mods for the Phantoms. Just something he is into to help with the cost as to the exchange rate between here and the US.

His User name is P3P if you are interested.

Happy and safe flying - oh, yes and I am not sure if you have flown with your Phantom as yet but if not - be sure to pack the LiPo's in LiPo safe bags (1 per bag and labeled as LiPo Battery) and take them as a carry on. It is against all airline regs to have them in baggage (too many fluctuations with temps and cabin pressure that can cause the batteries to explode)!

Not sure if you were aware or not.

EDIT: in case you are interested in the mod Long Range Mods In Canada

Eagle - great info!! Thanks very much! Appreciate it.

Question - when looking at the list a lot of countries are not hyperlinked. Is that because there is no info on them?

Hey fellow Canuck - this site has a list of all countries R & R with regard to flying our UAV's Drone Laws (by Country) | UAV Coach all laid out in alphabetic order lower down on their home page.

BTW - another Canadian flyer here is setting up a deal for any Canadians to get a good deal on any long distance/better local signal mods for the Phantoms. Just something he is into to help with the cost as to the exchange rate between here and the US.

His User name is P3P if you are interested.

Happy and safe flying - oh, yes and I am not sure if you have flown with your Phantom as yet but if not - be sure to pack the LiPo's in LiPo safe bags (1 per bag and labeled as LiPo Battery) and take them as a carry on. It is against all airline regs to have them in baggage (too many fluctuations with temps and cabin pressure that can cause the batteries to explode)!

Not sure if you were aware or not.

EDIT: in case you are interested in the mod Long Range Mods In Canada

That's me !!

To the OP, I'm jealous of your potential trips !!! Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers