Could use alittle help ...

Same here @meissner58. Not showing information. When I updated to the latest F/W it showed everything it was supposed to. Now...
I seem to have these issue on my iPad with each app upgrade. I end up uninstalling the Go app and then reinstalling it. Worked every time (so far). Just be sure to copy any FlightRecords and videoCache you want first, as they will be deleted when uninstalling the app.

I seem to have these issue on my iPad with each app upgrade. I end up uninstalling the Go app and then reinstalling it. Worked every time (so far). Just be sure to copy any FlightRecords and videoCache you want first, as they will be deleted when uninstalling the app.
How do u copy it? That explains why I lost all my records. Somebody said just hit the cloud button and it'll bring them back..never retrieved ughh..I fly with IPad mini or Tab S2..mostly iPad and do the same when issues arrise . It usually does clear it up.

How do u copy it? That explains why I lost all my records. Somebody said just hit the cloud button and it'll bring them back..never retrieved ughh..I fly with IPad mini or Tab S2..mostly iPad and do the same when issues arrise . It usually does clear it up.
The cloud syncs with DJI servers, so if you do that first you can sync back for the screens in the DJI app, but don't know if it restore the full files, such as the records that can be uploaded to HealthyDrones.

You need to copy them off using iTunes. Go to the App section of your phone/tablet (make sure the screen is unlocked), scroll the right side down to File Sharing, click on the DJI GO app icon, click on FlightRecords or videoCache, then click on the Save To button.

There are a lot of YouTube videos showing this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The cloud syncs with DJI servers, so if you do that first you can sync back for the screens in the DJI app, but don't know if it restore the full files, such as the records that can be uploaded to HealthyDrones.

You need to copy them off using iTunes. Go to the App section of your phone/tablet (make sure the screen is unlocked), scroll the right side down to File Sharing, click on the DJI GO app icon, click on FlightRecords or videoCache, then click on the Save To button.

There are a lot of YouTube videos showing this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Awesome! Thank you very much. I swear I learn something new every day as I'm sure everyone does. The reason I spend a ton of time reading here and researching other places.
I'll check this out in the morning . :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers