Could use alittle help ...

You are the winner today.
Haha! Maybe not..it appears I have a slight tear in cable. Really unsure how that even happened. I'm willing to bet that exposed wire cld mean trouble . Let me know if your able to see it. Hard to get camera at right angle. I believe it's the very last wire..ughhh
1462496130148.jpg
1462496142864.jpg

It's very clear in your picture. Will a drop of epoxy solve your issue?

It's very clear in your picture. Will a drop of epoxy solve your issue?
I was looking for your opinion lol..actually yes that might work. I'm going to take it all apart or have my hobby guy take a look at all the cables to make sure there ok. Hard to tell without breaking it down . I might just order all new ones. It's imperative I don't lose my FPV over a few dollars. Those wires are so fragile along with everything around these cameras . I wish they were sealed up tighter I guess or housed. I just spent 400 on new camera a month ago. It's not the money that bothers me. It's the 6 week wait. I'll make some calls in the morning . Have a good night. Thanks again

I believe a sharp object had hit the cable and damaged it. Small repair can do the job right now. Not sure of your skills and afraid if you mishandle other parts. Gimbal is a very delicate equipment which needs perfect alignment. You are right it's a question of few dollars but it can easily be repaired too.

Last edited:
Reactions: meissner58
I believe a sharp object had hit the cable and damaged it. Small repair can do the job right now. Not sure of your skills and afraid if you mishandle other parts. Gimbal is a very delicate equipment which needs perfect alignment. You are right it's a question of few dollars but it can easily be related too.
Do u think an exposed wire like that would cause problems? I'm guessing maybe..I'm alittle nervous taking it apart. I hear how sensitive those parts are. I'm a great mechanic just not good with electrical. I'll just run it over to my local shop tomorrow morning. See what they think. I wish there was a local guy that could help. The guys at my hobby store are great with all my planes but just fix basics on dji and trouble shoot. There dji certified to work on them but if it's a hardware issue they won't touch it. I'm hoping it's just a cable replacement. If so, I will just have them replace them all.

Do u think an exposed wire like that would cause problems? I'm guessing maybe..I'm alittle nervous taking it apart. I hear how sensitive those parts are. I'm a great mechanic just not good with electrical. I'll just run it over to my local shop tomorrow morning. See what they think. I wish there was a local guy that could help. The guys at my hobby store are great with all my planes but just fix basics on dji and trouble shoot. There dji certified to work on them but if it's a hardware issue they won't touch it. I'm hoping it's just a cable replacement. If so, I will just have them replace them all.
I'm not saying leave that wire exposed it, you can easily repair it with a drop of epoxy adhesive. This will avoid taking parts apart. If it's me, I will do that way.

I'm not saying leave that wire exposed it, you can easily repair it with a drop of epoxy adhesive. This will avoid taking parts apart. If it's me, I will do that way.
Ok maybe I'll try that. I have some with me. I'm actually inspecting all the wires in a few mins. If I take the pins off the gimbal can just be layed down gently right ? Just so I can check other wires

Ok maybe I'll try that. I have some with me. I'm actually inspecting all the wires in a few mins. If I take the pins off the gimbal can just be layed down gently right ? Just so I can check other wires
Yes you could take the pins out to separate the gimbal with cam but do you have spare plastic lockers?

Actually just got a good look. It appears that one wire pulled away from others ( you know , how there all glued together) and from what u seen in pic is what I have going on. I'll try a dab of glue.

Actually just got a good look. It appears that one wire pulled away from others ( you know , how there all glued together) and from what u seen in pic is what I have going on. I'll try a dab of glue.
I think that's enough.

I think that's enough.
You'll be proud of me. I bought and I MAC home computer today ..very impressed so far. Oh and guess what???I watched the video I made on Friday when I asked you all these questions about video feed issues. The videos turned out perfect . It's something with the tablet. Probably processor. Can't keep up . I took my iPad mini in yesterday and they gave me a brand new one . Then bought the IMAC . They had a 5k but I got a good deal on 4k 21inch screen. My girlfriend was amazed at the 4k viewing . Then I showed her my 720p video on utube..now she understands why the 4k is more important. It was amazing watching some of my other files!!!!

Attachments

• 1462668199012.jpg
    1462668199012.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Very interesting. Will see how it goes for me. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20