Cost of DJI repair

Reaction score
After a hard landing/crash (VRS from 200 feet) (have since removed the prop guards). The camera is now doing the "crazy dance"
Since the RMA states that the P2V+ is warranted only against defects in manufacturing, damage from use is not covered. That being said, There would be a charge for parts and labor to repair the bird.
Has anyone been charged for repairs and if so how much ?? (I don't like surprises)
Most likely it needs a new gimbal. also the P2V+ was bough from on-line sales, so there is no dealer to return it to.
Have already talked to "support" in LA and the repairs would be done there.
I've already removed the gimbal and the bird flies fine. A new gimbal from Dave's motors is $679.00.(when they come in) So what would it cost thru DJI Vs replacing the gimbal myself.?
Any info would help
Thanks
Regina

I ordered from Dronefly and they offer a flat $99.00 repair fee plus the cost of parts. Go to Dronefly.com and click on products and you will see where you can buy the repair plan and it gives you the RMA# and shipping instructions. Hope this helps. Sorry to hear of your crash as none of us like to hear stories like this.

So at least from Dronefly the labor is a flat $99, but parts could be an additional $679 or more? Any update on prices for parts and labor?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj