copy of a go pro

hey, i bought it from there, it is a really good alternative to a gopro 3BE good Video is 1080p 30 Frames (nobody Needs 4k with 15 Frames ;-))) Foto is pretty good with EXIF DATA: F1,8 (better for sharpness and poorer light) In ISO 100 Mode Exif says is it around 80 (not so noisy) ,many different Equipement is on bord, good handling, and easier to use via the Monitor on the back.

No WLAN, NO RAW, JPG Comp. is a Little bit more the the Gopro 3BE ,even in fine Mode. Stills a brighter an and sharper on the edges than the Gopro. Thats why the SJ 4000 has an other optic not so wide like the gopro, i think ist nearly like the FC 200 lens (140 degree)

ist really a good choice ;-) i payed 77 € ;-)) you could try to buy a Gopro for this ;-))))

I cann´t say anything about the FPV Features, i think the mini HDMI will Show you the live preview, but there is no analog Video out. Also i didn´t know more about an APP (SJ is without WIFI)

The Video runs after pressing the button the whole time ,but you have a choice to Switch to a circle lapse 3 or5 or10 min.
For Stills it depends from the Microsd ´s storing velocitiy.

The cam is nearly in a same Shell/Case like a gopro 3 ,with a weight of ~ 58 gr.

Would love to see a recording of a fast moving object, as this is the biggest problem with cheap cameras.

Some can not handel all the data to record.

Done a bit of research and you can't currently get video out whilst it's recording, so no good for FPV as a GoPro replacement. However the manufacturer is apparently working on getting that sorted soon - but I don't know if it's a firmware thing or will be new models only. I'm going to keep an eye on this, thanks for telling us about it.

Impressive, can't even tell the difference in the video quality on the first video comparison posted above.

Probably wouldn't work in a zenmuse though as the weight will probably be slightly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj