CooooooooL

BWJ said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcs5LmsXao, now thats cool :eek:

it is, but you notice it doesn't have the compass thingy on the legs like the P2. i don't know if the orientation of that little silver box matters but i suspect it does?? maybe a bit more design work needed for P2 flyers?

locoworks said:
it is, but you notice it doesn't have the compass thingy on the legs like the P2. i don't know if the orientation of that little silver box matters but i suspect it does?? maybe a bit more design work needed for P2 flyers?

I'm looking... I'm loooooooking... but I don't see the "silver box" you're talking about. Where do you see it?

He says be built it from scratch from spare parts... wonder if he just left it off. ;)

Was anyone else like "STOP! Don't run into that railing!!"

I would also say "cool" if the Phantom would be fully equipped with gimbal, camera and fpv tx, so that the camera never will catch on of the legs, but without all these retracts are quite useless.
But as I think the bird gets too heavy then...

Regards, Gerd

ProfessorStein said:
locoworks said:

I'm looking... I'm loooooooking... but I don't see the "silver box" you're talking about. Where do you see it?

He says be built it from scratch from spare parts... wonder if he just left it off. ;)

Was anyone else like "STOP! Don't run into that railing!!"

I don't see it, that's the point. I'm saying retracts on a P2 wouldn't be as simple because of the compass thingy they have on the UC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers