Cool Backpack For Dji Phantom's

Meluk said:
I need all the depth I can get with the p2v + being 5mm taller :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea these bags look really good value for money but im with you here...they dont look deep enough for a phantom :(

jimmybonsaville said:
GB Phantom said:
This looks great and its only £19.00 Grab one while you can i just did.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camera-Bag-Ba ... 1399446085

Did you manage to fit the phantom in this pack? :D I have a Maplins case at the min which is perfect but looking for a cheap backpack :D

Not received it yet but will post back when i get it, even if the phantom is a little to high for it, it shouldn't matter much because the soft lid should just fold around it anyway i will let you know with a picture as soon as it arrives.

Yup the Vanguard backpack looks amazing but...hey we all like a bargain and if theres something cheaper out there then thats great haha

jimmybonsaville said:
Yup the Vanguard backpack looks amazing but...hey we all like a bargain and if theres something cheaper out there then thats great haha
Indeed.

I will say that the Vanguard is VERY padded. Not just on the inside, but on the outside too. A bumpy ride wont harm it from what I can see.

thedjiguy said:
Sorry about that. I didn't see the first page...

but...but.... you created the thread! lol

My Peli type case is brilliant for protection lol However if its 1 thing ive found since flying quads is the best locations are off the beaten path so id love to be able to take my Phantom with me on my motorbike or peddle bike :D So a backpack for occasional use would be great

Just got mine this second.

You can definitely tell it is cheap. Not much support in the bag, is very flimsy.

Haven't check if it fits my Phantom yet but it is going to be very tight. The rucksack does look v small.

thedjiguy said:
This backpack works for all the Dji Phantom's and has plenty of space for lots more. Heres a video showing what all fits inside, and all about this good looking backpack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1yVYSLl1E

Just bought this. Went out of stock briefly. I have a p2z with extended legs. I figure I would hand carry the P2 Equipment in a pelican style case. Sometimes you get in a plane so small that they want to gate check your stuff because the overheads are extra small, so If the backpack is too big (imagine this pack all padded stuffed with a Phantom) and they would end up asking to gate check my backpack. Would be bad having this underneath the plane no hard case.

But when I get to my destination... I can throw it in the backpack to lug around. A lot easier to carry in the back pack when I go filming instead of the bulky hard case.

Meluk said:
Just got mine this second.

You can definitely tell it is cheap. Not much support in the bag, is very flimsy.

Haven't check if it fits my Phantom yet but it is going to be very tight. The rucksack does look v small.

Hey can't grumble at that price, it will do the job for me when I'm out and about cycling or motorcycling, when i go out in the car i just put it in a aluminium hard case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4