Convert your flight logs with Litchi

Give it another try, it *should* work.

I ended up using ifunbox to get it off the phone. That worked. Thanks.

Not sure, but I suppose if they are stored somewhere they are probably easily found. Maybe they delete them now after they are uploaded to their cloud?

Not sure, but I suppose if they are stored somewhere they are probably easily found. Maybe they delete them now after they are uploaded to their cloud?
I have searched the whole phone (internal & external SD) for any files created since the 13th June. I find cached photos, but no obvious log files. So not easily found by me ;-)

The last time I synced to the cloud was also just before the 13th, so I don't think it is a case of deleting after uploading. I can see all my flights since 13th on the App, so they are definitely held somewhere, just not easily found.

Here is an example of what you can do with Dashware:

Good video, nice place. I see you're having the same erratic Heading readings that I get. The numbers are all over the place, sometimes are correct. There are other videos I've seen where the Heading output looks correct such as this:

Not sure if there's a fix. I have the Phantom 2 Vision +, using the FPV Boost Flight Tracker data.

Hey guys!

We wrote an online flight log converter for those of you who want to be able to read the logs produced by the DJI Pilot app.
It is very basic right now, simply upload your log file and it will give you a CSV back in return (compatible with Dashware's Flytrex profile).
Check it out at HealthyDrones.com and Litchi new collaboration - boost your flight experience

We are also actively working on a new Phantom 3 / Inspire 1 app.

Stay tuned!

ps: we renamed our P2 app, hope you like the new name!

Thanks for that awesome job
Is there any way to do it vice versa .. Is there any way to transfer litchi lot to dji go app ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik