Convert your flight logs with Litchi

Speed should be correct now for iOS logs

here is my very first flight with the Phantom 3. It was very foggy. Used iFunBox to get the data from my iPad, Litchi's web converter to make it a CVS file, RaceRender 3 to add the data to the video. The camera is so much better than my P2V+. This vimeo video doesn't do it justice. The files from the Quad, playing on my computer or a 4K monitor are really great.

Last edited:
For those of you using the latest iOS app (1.1.2), fixed a bug and it should work again.

Here's an alternative for you guys: http://www.djilogs.com

Without a doubt much better and a more detailed option. Also another new one coming soon just around the corner. It's good to see the pilots have a number of options. Best of all they are all free!

It would be good to see specs for the log files shared publicly. Let's open these up to the community. We should also start a community dissection of the .DAT files.

It would be good to see specs for the log files shared publicly. Let's open these up to the community. We should also start a community dissection of the .DAT files.

Based on what I have seen with in .DAT files there is not much dissecting to them. The files that you and I would deem useable are what you find in the .TXT files.

I can also say that I'm not 100% sure I have seen all of what is in a .DAT file. I do know of something that the P3 does that I have yet to see taking place in any of the files. So who knows what there may be awaiting?

Not sure about that. I've been doing some research. *.DAT file is similarly encrypted like the A2 version. It looks like it has a lot more in it at much higher sampling rates. Standard CAN messages, 12 bytes, up to 8 bytes of payload. Packed data, little endian. *.TXT file is a simpler subset of *.DAT file.

I didn't say there was only that of txt file in the DAT. I said based on ALL that I have seen, the only parts of it that appear useable are similar to what is found in the .txt file. There is "more viewable info" then the mentioned similar files.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl