Convert your flight logs with Litchi

I downloaded the .txt file in the DJI pilot logs, uploaded and converted to csv via Litchi, i added the video and data file in Dashware but I get no info on the video. I see the data, i see the video but the numbers don't move indicating it is not reading the datat file and displaying it on the gauge. What am I doing wrong?

Thank's for the link, great program, allows full access to the shared DJI info on my iPad, plus export.
Using this program I can't copy either the .txt log files or .mp4 files from my iPad... I could however export the .sqlite file. Has anyone else had the same problems?

It doesn't work on iOS 8.3, I cannot import anything from my iP6+ on 8.3.
Whilst copying the files from my iPad didn't work, it did copy over ok on my iPhone (iOS 8.3). I'll try a reinstall of the DJI app on my iPad.

I'm new to Android - I was not running a micro-sd card. Am I out of luck or is that information still available somewhere within the device?

You should be OK. All of my Android devices have had an emulated SD card as part of the storage. It's confusing, considering that there is also a physical SD card slot in them as well.

I am able to copy any file in the DJI shared folder to my Mac, but the iPad has to be unlocked, once the screen locks you can no longer copy anything.
ahhhhhh, yes that's it!! Thanks, I can now indeed copy from my iPad as long as its unlocked... :)

litchi, your converter seems to be putting the decimal in the wrong place for MPH. After your conversion my P3 tops out at a whopping 390 MPH! Outside that everything else looks good.
Thanks

He has been asked to adjust, to add additional, and I have even offered to support and add the software to my server. His replies with all of this is he is busy and doesn't have the time.

I greatly appreciate all that he has done to this point. However, there is a large number of us that are eager to see this make it to the next level.

I will work on getting what we've been asking for myself and let everyone know when things are getting close.

@2k3smg & delirious Are you using the iOS app?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj