Conversations with DJI

Reaction score
So, I have spent several hours over the last few days arguing with DJI support (I found them at times to be so representative and unresponsive that I suspect AI might be involved), anyway, I thought I would share what I have learned in all that time in case anyone else is interested:

The spring promotion only includes the Osmo battery and base with the base unit and only certain combos, the other items only have the spring gift set.

The shirt that comes with the spring gift set is a size large and no other sizes are available.

The new combos for the Osmo are not limited to the sale, they will remIn afterward, still discounted.

DJI will not use anyone except FedEx to ship within the US.

DJI will not ship without a signature required.

Osmo Shield can be added up to 30 days after activation.

The education discount will only be applied to accounts refistered to a .edu domain, if you already have an account with your regular email you can still get the discount with your school email address but you will have to open another account using that address to use it, even if they have already approved it.

They will not transfer earned DJI Credits from your main account to your school one, and you can't use the discount code on your main one. Though there is no penalty for trying. (I tried just now and it didn't work)

The education discount is only good for 90 days and can be used up to twice, after that you will have to wait another year.

In the event an order is canceled that you used DJI Credits on those credits will be returned to you.

If a shipment fails and is returned to sender they will attempt to resend it at no extra charge.

If you cancel it instead, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund, it will be the actual cost of shipping.

They will not comment on what is scheduled to release on the 23rd, though one may have accidently let slip a new Osmo is coming and the price will be dropping on the old one.

The Osmo+ with Z axis is apparently in the DJI system somewhere for $739, or something like that as the rep got confused when I said it was $699 and he brought up a screen shot where it was higher on his end. I had to walk him through where to find the $699 price before he would believe me.

That is about all I can think of, but I may remember more later.

Reactions: DatScreamer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic