Controls Off

Reaction score
Hey folks, so i'm having an issue and i hope i can explain it correctly.

So i have my remote controls set with mode 1

when i go to turn the bird clockwise or counter in a 360 turn it turns and raises or moves forward or backwards as well..

same thing with the right stick when i go to raise the bird it moves forward or backwards and im not even touching the left stick

would i need to set things back to factory? just seemed to happen after the last firmware update and since i changed the EPP rutter right down to .20

I dont want the bird to go in a 360 turn fast and wanted to slow it down as much as i can but im just wondering why when i do go to turn it 360 or 180 it moves the bird too and im clearly not moving it forward or backwards.

TIA

Horizontal movement of the bird while doing a 360 is a well known condition known as toilet bowl. The most common cause of this is the compass. First thing to try is compass calibration where you are flying. If that doesn't fix it you may have a bad compass or it may require degaussing.

It is unlikely that this is caused by your controller setup.

Horizontal movement of the bird while doing a 360 is a well known condition known as toilet bowl. The most common cause of this is the compass. First thing to try is compass calibration where you are flying. If that doesn't fix it you may have a bad compass or it may require degaussing.

It is unlikely that this is caused by your controller setup.

yes i calibrate every time i fly..im going to try mode 2 and see if that works, ive always flown on mode 1 since i first for her and maybe thats why idk...just weird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav