Controls in Course Lock Reversed!

Reaction score
I think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

I had a bad crash the other day and had to replace a motor and esc. So now when I'm in course lock mode, the controls are reversed! Forward control will move the Phantom in the opposite direction from which it was pointing when starting up. Left control will move it right, etc. Anyone experience this before? Any ideas how to fix this?

Welcome to the party super,

There's a good google search link in my signature.
Interesting problem, I've never heard of it.

I think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

I had a bad crash the other day and had to replace a motor and esc. So now when I'm in course lock mode, the controls are reversed! Forward control will move the Phantom in the opposite direction from which it was pointing when starting up. Left control will move it right, etc. Anyone experience this before? Any ideas how to fix this?

You posted asking for help in P2 discussion at 2:00pm and were given sound advice by mako79. But here you are again in P2 help asking the same questions 3 hours later. If you keep this up you may fine no one will be willing to help you.

Well looks like it's working okay after all. I think before, I wasn't giving it enough time to start up and mark it's orientation. I usually pick it up right away and do a compass calibration. I think I need to wait awhile first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers