Controls Backwards

Reaction score
While on vacation in Gulfshores, I had the experience of the forward and reverse stick working in the opposite direction. I was using the Litchi app.

Here is my time line.
The sun was starting to set and the view was great, so I hurried to get the P4 in the Air. Turning on the aircraft so it would warm up on the way down the steps. Set the bird on the ground, turned on the controller and then the Ipad. Started it and went up about 30 ft. and started filming. Move the bird out over the water and continued to film. Then started to bring it home when I discovered that the controls where backward. Landed the bird. Change the app to the DJI Go and the bird flew perfect. When back to Litchi and it was perfect.

My guess it was something in warming up while coming down the stairs caused the problem.

Anyone have a better insight?

Yes. Duplicate post.

Controls appear backwards when flying with the camera facing the operator.

Is this the case???

Seen this too, also near the shoreline. I was very new to litchi and thought maybe if clicked some different view/mode. Bird was facing me, but pushing forward made it move backwards... Away from me.. that was back in the summer, not seen it since and careful what I click!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan