Controller wouldn't charge, now it does? What the heck could have happened?

Reaction score
My Professional is only about 2 months old. Maybe only 15 flights on it and I've only charged the remote maybe 4 times.

The other day, my buddy had a golf outing and wanted me to do a flyover/photograph of his group while golfing. I charged up all of my batteries, then tried to charge the remote. It sat there blinking 2 LEDs but never went up. I even left it on the charger overnight. Same thing.... only 2 LEDs. Then last night I was reading about "make sure it's plugged in FIRMLY." I again left it on the charger ALL night. Woke up this morning. 2 LEDs.

Then, I had to go to work. I sat there all day thinking about what I should do..... Do I take the controller apart? Should I send it to DJI? Should I just try to replace the battery myself? Is my charger bad? LOL

Then.... I got home from work a little while ago and said.... OK....I'll try it one more time, just for giggles and see what happens? And then wouldn't you know..... It starts charging right up. Like nothing was ever wrong. It's going right now and it's already on 4 LEDs.

What could have happened? Has this strange behavior ever happened to any of you guys? Should I crack the transmitter open anyways? Check for maybe a loose plug inside?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31