controller won't connect to mac

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I'm a new member and just got my Vision 2+. My problem is that my controller is not being recognized by my computer and the RC software. The Vision works fine and was able to get great shots on my first flight but I'm reluctant to fly without calibrating the controller . I am able to connect the Vision and use the software but can't connect the controller . I'm running a macbook pro ,snow leopard with recent updates ,I have downloaded the most recent PT2 software . When I try to connect the controller I get absolutely nothing . The mac doesn't see the controller , the software doesn't see the controller . I have tried every possible combination of hooking up ,turning on and connecting the controller . The red and blue buttons do nothing , unlike the case when I connect the Vision when they blink and show the connection. I have tried 3 different cables ,different USB ports, I have removed and reinstalled the software . I did everything above on a high end Windows machine also , it won't recognize the controller either ,but will connect to the Vision .I think that I have a bad controller USB port or something .Anyone with the same problem ? Any fixes or advice ? Does this sound like a return the controller situation ?

My mistake , I checked my software and I actually am running Mavericks 10.9.5 updated 10/1/14 . So it's not that . Also it behaves the same way on Windows .

I have the same problem with my Mac and controller, has anyone found the solution yet, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks,

Hey guys, it's worth noting that the software for configuring your remote control is different than the software for configuring your UAV.

Link to the UAV assistant: http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... r_v3.6.dmg
Link to the RC assistant: http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... r_v1.2.dmg

When using the UAV assistant with the Phantom 2 plugged in and your remote control on, you should be able to change some RC settings. I find it easier just to use the separate RC assistant for RC-related configuration.

I had a similar problem and found it to be the cable. Use the one DJI supply with the phantom. Also, make sure you're plugging it into the USB port under the wee white flap and not into the port on the side of the gimbal/camera!

Like x 100! Tried everything with two of my OSX computers plus one PC. No connection. Nothing. Only when there was an external micro sd in the camera's slot I could only read the card's contents. Googled the web through for probably two hours or so until saw your mention that there is another (!!! :rolleyes:) usb port hidden under the flap. You saved my day. Thank you very much, all works now. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31